Just posted an update to both kernel-xen and the xen packages.
* Sun Aug 14 2011 Michael Young
– untrusted guest controlling PCI[E] device can lock up host CPU [CVE-2011-3131]
* Fri Aug 19 2011 Steven Haigh
! Note: USB-DVB still seems to be broken.
– commit ‘v188.8.131.52’:
– Linux 184.108.40.206
– powerpc: pseries: Fix kexec on machines with more than 4TB of RAM
– powerpc: Fix device tree claim code
– ALSA: snd-usb-caiaq: Fix keymap for RigKontrol3
– ALSA: timer – Fix Oops at closing slave timer
– net: Compute protocol sequence numbers and fragment IDs using MD5.
– crypto: Move md5_transform to lib/md5.c
Details on how to use these packages and set up a repository are available on the EL6 and Xen howto guide.